The only thing standing between us and disease is our immune system. When the immune system is compromised, symptoms as diverse as from depression to body aches and pains, flu and colds can present. The type of symptoms presenting first depends on the net result of the combination of lifestyle, diet, external environmental factors and the state of the internal environment of the body. If the balance is disturbed, dis-ease will start setting in.
It is a well documented fact in medical biochemistry and nutrition that vitamin and mineral supplementation is necessary to support biochemical and physiological mechanisms and to prevent deficiencies which may inhibit resistance to – and healing and recovery from – illness.
Research has shown that free radicals play a role in the development of more than 60 different autoimmune or lifestyle-related diseases.
These are conditions not necessarily caused by viruses or other micro-organisms, for example, diabetes, arthritis, cardio-vascular diseases, asthma, high blood pressure, stress and depression, high cholesterol, atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis, cancer, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc.
In the presence of a compromised immune system, the hostile attack by free radicals and other factors can lead to the development of autoimmune diseases, where the immune system goes out of control and starts destroying healthy cells and tissues.
The Moducydin formulation has been tested and used by medical doctors since 2002, proving itself to be the most complete, all-rounder nutritional supplement available, with results that astonished those who used it- improving health and wellness in a wide variety of conditions.
- Cardio-vascular disease: By stimulating collagen renewal it helps keeping vascular walls elastic and to prevent hardening of arteries, also reducing the risk of tearing, leaking and deterioration of blood vessels. This also reduces the incidence of high blood pressure. The anti-oxidant function reduces oxidation of cholesterol which can lead to arthrosclerosis.
- Smokers: Chelating and elimination of cadmium from the body by Alpha Lipoic Acid reduces cadmium toxicity (Cadmium is hepato-toxic and is suspected to be one of the most important factors in the development of liver cancer in smokers- especially cigarette smokers). Smoking also increases the risk for increased cholesterol arthro-and arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure. Reduction of smoking-induced platelet aggregation
- Diabetics: Weak blood circulation is one of the most serious complications of diabetes. Capillary blood vessels supplying the eyes, fingertips and toe tips are affected first. This leads to retinopathy, neuropathy and even gangrene. Another complication of diabetes is arthrosclerotic hardening of vascular walls. Especially in early stages the strong combination of anti-oxidants plays an important preventional role in improving peripheral circulation and elasticity of vascular walls. Alpha Lipoic Acid plays an important role in protecting the Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas, helping to prevent the onset of Diabetes Mellitus Type 1. ALA improves glucose utilization and disposal in Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 patients. ALA inhibits the Aldose Reductase Enzyme and thus reduce the incidence of Cataracts. ALA helps to prevent diabetic neuropathy.
- Arthritis: Helps the body to renew cartilage, preventing further deterioration and increasing suppleness. Also exhibiting natural, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory action.
- Cancer: Through elimination of free radicals, protecting the body against environmental carcinogens like electromagnetic smog, cleaning and rejuvenating at cellular level and stimulating the action of Natural Killer cells.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improved condition and elasticity of vascular walls and increased blood circulation, while also supporting prostate health.
- HIV/AIDS: Boosting of immune system. Studies conducted in Norway suggested that antioxidant supplementation could enhance the effects of antiretroviral treatment, since free radicals (oxidants) are strongly implicated in the development and progression of HIV infection and AIDS. Alpha Lipoic Acid plays a very important role in this regard as it has been shown to suppress HIV replication.
- Sports training and performance: Supports optimum physiological function, limits tissue damage and improves recovery of muscle tissue after workouts.
- Peptic Ulcer: When Colostrum adsorbs and clings to Helicobacter Pylori, it prevents the adsorbed organisms from attaching to the stomach lining. H. Pylori is present in most cases of peptic ulcer.